Santa’s Magical Kingdom, in collaboration with Santa Claus North Pole Co-operation have signed an exclusive deal to once again bring all the magic of Christmas to Melbourne in 2014, at a new home, Caulfield Racecourse.
Co-operation have signed an exclusive deal to once again bring all the magic of Christmas to Melbourne in 2014, at a new home, Caulfield Racecourse.
After a bringing a successful event in 2013, visited by over 120,000 people from around Australia, Santa’s Magical Kingdom will return in 2014, at a new location, Caulfield Racecourse. The new venue, will also allow Santa’s Magical Kingdom to be even bigger and better!
Santa’s Magical Kingdom brings all the wonder and joy of a traditional Christmas. This interactive walk-through is an enchanting experience that includes everything that you love about Christmas. Get ready to be amazed as you see the magic of Christmas come to life!
Santa's Magical Kingdom was announced by the Australian Event Awards as Best New Event in Victoria 2013.
Open to the public from 15 November to 23 December, Santa’s Magical Kingdom will deliver a Christmas wonderland full of activities that will capture the imagination of children & parents everywhere.
“We are extremely excited about bringing Santa’s Magical Kingdom again to Melbourne this Christmas. It’s even more exciting that we have been able to secure our new home, Caulfield Racecourse, allowing us to make the event bigger and better, as well as easily accessible to our consumers. Santa’s Magical Kingdom is a magical experience, and we can’t wait to share the magic in 2014”, commented Keith Brown, Production Director of Santa’s Magical Kingdom.
The event will include:
- A magical Christmas walk-through wonderland
- Snow Castle and Activity Land
- Meet Santa and receive a free gift!
- A spectacular brand new International Christmas Circus Spectacular
- Roving Christmas characters
- A Christmas craft area where you can decorate your own gingerbread man and decorate your own Christmas decoration
- Interactive story reading with Mrs Claus
- Gingerbread land
- Amusement Rides and laughing clowns including a carousel, Santa’s Slay Ride, Ferris Wheel, Platform Ride and Australia’s Largest Supper Slide.
- Plus so much more fun for the whole family